South Carolina Club for Growth is a network of South Carolinians, from all walks of life, who believe that prosperity and opportunity come through economic freedom. We work to promote public policies that promote economic growth primarily through legislative involvement, issue advocacy, research, training and educational activity.
SC Club for Growth’s board of directors includes Spartanburg businessman Bill Lowndes, Greenville businessman Dave Ellison, Kiawah Island businessman Bill Baker, Rock Hill businessman Jeff Harris, Charleston physician Cleave Ham, and Aiken physician Bauer Vaughters.
SC Club for Growth’s Mission:
* Promoting economic freedom
* Lowering the tax burden on South Carolina families
* Creating an efficient and accountable state government
* Reducing wasteful state spending
* Protecting South Carolina small businesses from onerous regulations
* Reforming our pension system and entitlement programs to avoid unfunded liabilities
Click here to meet our Board of Directors
Click here to meet our Executive Director
Click here to learn more about our PAC
Click here to contact SC Club for Growth